Order: In the Matter of 7997698 Canada Inc. (carrying on business as International Legal and Accounting Services Inc.), et al.
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF 7997698 CANADA INC., carrying on business as
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC., WORLD INCUBATION CENTRE, or WIC (ON), JOHN LEE also known as CHIN
LEE, and MARY HUANG also known as NING-SHENG MARY HUANG
WHEREAS on March 11, 2015 the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing (the “Notice of Hearing”) pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990 c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 11, 2015 with respect to 7997698 Canada Inc., carrying on business as International Legal and Accounting Services Inc., World Incubation Centre, and WIC (ON) (“799”), John Lee also known as Chin Lee (“Lee”), and Mary Huang also known as Ning-Sheng Mary Huang (“Huang”) (collectively, the “Respondents”);
AND WHEREAS the Notice of Hearing set April 10, 2015 as the hearing date in this matter;
AND WHEREAS Staff and the Respondents, on consent, agreed to adjourn the hearing in this matter to April 23, 2015;
AND WHEREAS on April 9, 2015, the Commission ordered that a hearing in this matter be held at 2:00 p.m. on April 23, 2015;
AND WHEREAS on April 23, 2015, Staff and counsel for the Respondents 799 and Lee appeared before the Commission for the First Appearance, and Huang did not appear;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Staff shall provide disclosure to the Respondents by May 22, 2015, of documents and things in the possession or control of Staff that are relevant to the hearing;
- The First Appearance in this matter be continued at the offices of the Commission located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario on Wednesday May 27, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held for the purpose of providing a status update with respect to service on Huang;
- The Second Appearance be held at the offices of the Commission located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario commencing on Wednesday July 22, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held;
- Any motions for disclosure by any of the Respondents shall be set out in a Notice of Motion and filed no later than 5 days before the Second Appearance; and
- At the Second Appearance, motions for disclosure by any of the Respondents, if any, will be scheduled for a subsequent date.
DATED at Toronto this 23th day of April, 2015.
" Mary Condon"
"Janet Leiper "
" Timothy Moseley "