Temporary Order: In the Matter of David Watson et al.
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, AS AMENDED
– AND –
IN THE MATTER OF
DAVID WATSON, NATHAN ROGERS,
AMY GILES, JOHN SPARROW, LEASESMART, INC.,
ADVANCED GROWING SYSTEMS, INC. (a Florida corporation), PHARM CONTROL LTD.,
THE BIGHUB.COM, INC., UNIVERSAL SEISMIC ASSOCIATES INC.,
POCKETOP CORPORATION, ASIA TELECOM LTD., INTERNATIONAL ENERGY LTD.,
CAMBRIDGE RESOURCES CORPORATION, NUTRIONE CORPORATION AND
SELECT AMERICAN TRANSFER CO.
(Sections 127(1), (5) and (8))
WHEREAS, on May 18, 2007, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) made an order, pursuant to subsections 127(1) and (5) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5., as amended (the “Act”), that:
- trading in the securities of the following companies shall cease and that any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to them: The Bighub.Com, Inc. ("Bighub.Com"); Advanced Growing Systems, Inc. (a Florida corporation) ("Advanced Growing Systems"); LeaseSmart, Inc. ("LeaseSmart"); Cambridge Resources Corporation ("Cambridge Resources"); NutriOne Corporation ("NutriOne"); International Energy Ltd. ("International Energy"); Universal Seismic Associates Inc. ("Universal Seismic"); Pocketop Corporation ("Pocketop"); Asia Telecom Ltd. ("Asia Telecom"); and Pharm Control Ltd. ("Pharm Control"); and
- all trading in any securities by Jason Wong, David Watson, Nathan Rogers, Amy Giles, John Sparrow and Kervin Findlay shall cease;
AND WHEREAS on May 22, 2007, by further order of the Commission made pursuant to subsections 127(1) and (5) of the Act, it was ordered that trading in any securities by Select American Transfer Co. ("Select American") shall cease and that any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to them;
AND WHEREAS on June 1, 2007, the Commission ordered that the hearing to extend the temporary orders dated May 18 and May 22, 2007 (the “Temporary Orders”) was adjourned until June 25, 2007 and that, pursuant to subsection 127 (8) of the Act, the Temporary Order was extended until June 25, 2007 or until further order of the Commission, with the exception that the part of the Temporary Orders which order that any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the Respondents shall not be extended (the “June 1st Order”);
AND UPON HEARING submissions from counsel for Staff of the Commission and upon Staff representing to the Commission that Nathan Rogers, Pharm Control, NutriOne and Bighub.Com have consented to the extension of the June 1st Order until September 28, 2007, with no one appearing for Advanced Growing Systems, LeaseSmart, Cambridge Resources, International Energy, Universal Seismic, Pocketop, and Asia Telecom;
AND WHEREAS Staff has advised that it is not seeking to extend the June 1st Order as against Jason Wong and Kervin Findlay and has further requested that, accordingly, the title of proceedings be amended to remove Jason Wong and Kervin Findlay;
AND UPON HEARING submissions from counsel for Staff of the Commission and counsel for Jason Wong;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- the hearing to extend the June 1 st Order is adjourned until September 28, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.;
- the title of proceedings shall be amended by removing the names of Jason Wong and Kervin Findlay; and
- pursuant to subsection 127 (8) of the Act, the June 1 st Order is extended as against the parties named in the title of proceedings in this Order until September 28, 2007 or until further order of the Commission.
DATED at Toronto this 25th day of June, 2007.
“James E. A. Turner”
James E. A. Turner