Notice of Hearing: In the Matter of Campbell, Andrew
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, C.S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF ANDREW CAMPBELL
NOTICE OF HEARING
(Sections 127 and 127.1)
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") will hold a hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.S.5, as amended (the "Act") at the Commission offices, 20 Queen Street West, 17 th Floor, in the Large Hearing Room, Toronto, Ontario commencing on the 24 th day of January, 2005 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make an order that:
- pursuant to s.127(1), clause 6, Andrew Campbell be reprimanded;
- pursuant to s.127(1), clause 9, Andrew Campbell pay an administrative penalty;
- pursuant to s.127(1), clause 10, Andrew Campbell disgorge to the Commission amounts received as a result of his non-compliance with Ontario securities law;
- pursuant to s.127.1, Andrew Campbell be ordered to pay a portion of the costs of the investigation and this proceeding; and
- such other order as the Commission may deem appropriate.
BY REASON OF the allegations set out in the Statement of Allegations of Staff and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by counsel if that party attends or submits evidence at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon the failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
DATED at Toronto this 21 st of December, 2004.
Secretary to the Commission
TO: Andrew Campbell
600 – 56 Temperance Street
Toronto ON M4E 2K2