Order: In the Matter of Jonathan Cartu et al.
IN THE MATTER OF
JONATHAN CARTU, DAVID CARTU, AND JOSHUA CARTU
M. Cecilia Williams, Commissioner and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2020-14
January 7, 2021
WHEREAS on January 7, 2021, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference with respect to an attendance in this proceeding;
ON HEARING the submissions of Staff of the Commission (Staff), and the representatives for each of David Cartu and Joshua Cartu, and no one appearing for Jonathan Cartu, although properly served;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- the removal of counsel motion filed by counsel for Joshua Cartu shall be heard in writing;
- the following timelines are scheduled for the delivery of the removal of counsel motion materials:
- counsel for Joshua Cartu shall serve and file an affidavit of service as soon as practicable; and
- Joshua Cartu shall serve and file his responding motion materials, if any, by 4:30 p.m. on January 18, 2021; and
- an attendance in this proceeding is scheduled for January 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
" M. Cecilia Williams "
M. Cecilia Williams