Order: In the Matter of Aurelio Marrone
IN THE MATTER OF
Lawrence P. Haber, Commissioner and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2020-16
November 30, 2020
WHEREAS on November 30, 2020, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission (Staff) and for Aurelio Marrone (Marrone);
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- each Party shall serve the other Party with a hearing brief containing copies of the documents, and identifying the other things, that the Party intends to produce or enter as evidence at the merits hearing, by no later than April 20, 2021;
- each Party shall serve and file any affidavit evidence for the merits hearing by no later than April 20, 2021;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar a completed copy of the E-hearing Checklist for Videoconference Hearings by no later than April 26, 2021;
- a further attendance in this proceeding is scheduled for April 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar the electronic documents that the Party intends to rely on or enter into evidence at the merits hearing, along with an Index File, in accordance with the Protocol for E-hearings, by no later than May 21, 2021; and
- the merits hearing shall take place by videoconference and commence on May 31, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., and continue on June 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, and 17, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. on each day, or on such other dates and times as may be agreed to by the Parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
" Lawrence P. Haber "
Lawrence P. Haber