Order: In the Matter of Solar Income Fund Inc. et al.
FILE NO.: 2019-35
IN THE MATTER OF
SOLAR INCOME FUND INC., ALLAN GROSSMAN,
CHARLES MAZZACATO, and KENNETH KADONOFF
D. Grant Vingoe, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
October 15, 2019
WHEREAS on October 15, 2019, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission (Staff) andfor Solar Income Fund Inc., Allan Grossman, Charles Mazzacato and Kenneth Kadonoff (the Respondents);
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Staff shall disclose to the Respondents non-privileged relevant documents and things in the possession or control of Staff (Staff’s Disclosure) by no later than November 14, 2019;
- Staff shall file and serve a witness list, and serve a summary of each witnesses’ anticipated evidence on the Respondents, by no later than November 30, 2019;
- the Respondents shall serve and file a motion, if any, regarding Staff’s Disclosure or seeking disclosure of additional documents by no later than January 28, 2020;
- Staff shall indicate any intention to call an expert witness by no later than January 31, 2020; and
- the Second Attendance in this matter is scheduled for February 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
D. Grant Vingoe”