Order: In the Matter of Solar Income Fund Inc. et al.
IN THE MATTER OF
SOLAR INCOME FUND INC., ALLAN GROSSMAN,
CHARLES MAZZACATO, and KENNETH KADONOFF
Timothy Moseley, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2019-35
August 11, 2020
WHEREAS on August 11, 2020, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission (Staff) andfor Solar Income Fund Inc., Allan Grossman, Charles Mazzacato and Kenneth Kadonoff;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Staff shall serve every Party with the report of its expert witness, by no later than October 16, 2020;
- each Respondent shall file a Motion regarding Staff’s expert evidence, if any, by no later than October 30, 2020;
- each Party shall serve every other Party with a hearing brief containing copies of the documents, and identifying the other things, that the Party intends to produce or enter as evidence at the merits hearing, by no later than January 6, 2021;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar a completed copy of the E-hearing Checklist for the Hearing on the Merits by no later than January 13, 2021;
- the final interlocutory attendance in this proceeding is scheduled for January 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the Parties and set by the Office of the Secretary;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar the electronic documents that the Party intends to rely on or enter into evidence at the merits hearing, along with an Index File, in accordance with the Protocol for E-hearings, by no later than February 16, 2021; and
- the merits hearing shall take place by videoconference and commence on February 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., and continue on February 26, March 1, 3-5, 24-26, 29, 31, and April 1, 6-9, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. on each day, or on such other dates and times as may be agreed to by the Parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
"Timothy Moseley "