Amended Order: In the Matter of Solar Income Fund Inc. et al.
IN THE MATTER OF
SOLAR INCOME FUND INC., ALLAN GROSSMAN,
CHARLES MAZZACATO, and KENNETH KADONOFF
D. Grant Vingoe, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2019-35
October 15, 2019
WHEREAS on October 15, 2019, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission (Staff) andfor Solar Income Fund Inc., Allan Grossman, Charles Mazzacato and Kenneth Kadonoff (the Respondents);
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Staff shall disclose to the Respondents non-privileged relevant documents and things in the possession or control of Staff (Staff’s Disclosure) by no later than November 14, 2019;
- Staff shall file and serve on the Respondents a witness list, summary of each witnesses’ anticipated evidence, notice of whether it intends to call an expert, and if so, the issues on which the expert will be expected to testify, by no later than November 30, 2019;
- the Respondents shall serve and file a motion, if any, regarding Staff’s Disclosure or seeking disclosure of additional documents by no later than January 28, 2020;
- Staff shall indicate to the Respondents the name of its expert, if it intends to call one, by no later than January 31, 2020; and
- the Second Attendance in this matter is scheduled for February 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
D. Grant Vingoe