Order: In the Matter of Jonathan Cartu et al.
IN THE MATTER OF
JONATHAN CARTU, DAVID CARTU, AND JOSHUA CARTU
M. Cecilia Williams, Commissioner and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2020-14
March 25, 2021
WHEREAS on March 25, 2021, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference;
ON HEARING the submissions of Staff of the Commission (Staff), and the representative for David Cartu and no one appearing for Jonathan Cartu and Joshua Cartu, although properly served;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- the merits hearing shall take place by videoconference and commence on September 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., and continue on September 22, 23, 24, 27, 29, 30 and October 1, 4 and 5, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. on each day, or on such other dates and times as may be agreed to by the Parties and set by the Office of the Secretary;
- each Party shall serve the other Party with a hearing brief containing copies of the documents, and identifying the other things, that the Party intends to produce or enter as evidence at the merits hearing, by 4:30 p.m. on August 9, 2021;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar a completed copy of the E-hearing Checklist for Videoconference Hearings by 4:30 p.m. on August 12, 2021;
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar the electronic documents that the Party intends to rely on or enter into evidence at the merits hearing, along with an index file containing hyperlinks to the documents in the hearing brief, in accordance with the Protocol for E-hearings, by 4:30 p.m. on September 15, 2021; and
- a further attendance in this proceeding is scheduled for August 19, 2021 by teleconference, at 10:00 a.m., or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the Parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
M. Cecilia Williams