Order: In the Matter of First Global Data Ltd. et al.
FILE NO.: 2019-22
IN THE MATTER OF
FIRST GLOBAL DATA LTD., GLOBAL BIOENERGY RESOURCES INC.,
NAYEEM ALLI, MAURICE AZIZ, HARISH BAJAJ,
and ANDRE ITWARU
December 3, 2019
(Sections 127 and 127.1 of the
Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5)
WHEREAS on December 3, 2019, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario for the second attendance in this proceeding;
ON HEARING the oral submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission and for each of the Respondents;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- By no later than January 31, 2020, the Respondents shall:
- file and serve their witness lists on all parties,
- serve a summary of each witness’s anticipated evidence, including for a witness that is a Respondent, on all parties, and
- indicate any intention to call an expert witness, including providing the expert’s name and stating the issues on which the expert will give evidence.
- The third attendance in this matter is scheduled for February 7, 2020 at 1:00 p.m., or on such other date or time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.