Order: In the Matter of Solar Income Fund Inc. et al.
IN THE MATTER OF
SOLAR INCOME FUND INC., ALLAN GROSSMAN, CHARLES MAZZACATO, and KENNETH KADONOFF
Timothy Moseley, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2019-35
December 11, 2020
WHEREAS on December 7, 2020, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission (Staff) and for Solar Income Fund Inc., Allan Grossman, Charles Mazzacato and Kenneth Kadonoff (together, the Respondents), and on reading the joint written submission from the parties filed on December 9, 2020;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Staff’s motion to adduce the evidence of its proposed expert witness shall be heard in writing;
- the Parties shall adhere to the following timeline for the delivery of materials for the motion:
- Staff shall serve and file its motion materials and written submissions by no later than December 18, 2020;
- each Respondent shall serve its responding motion materials and written submissions by no later than December 25, 2020, and shall file those materials and submissions by no later than December 29, 2020; and
- Staff shall serve and file its reply motion materials and written submissions, if any, by no later than January 6, 2021;
- each Party shall serve every other Party with a hearing brief containing copies of the documents, and identifying other things, that the Party intends to produce or enter as evidence at the merits hearing, by no later than January 15, 2021;
- each Respondent shall serve every Party with the report of its expert witness, if any, by no later than February 5, 2021;
- Staff shall serve every Party with the reply report of its expert witness, if any, by no later than February 22, 2021; and
- each Party shall provide to the Registrar the electronic documents that the Party intends to rely on or enter into evidence at the merits hearing, along with an Index File, in accordance with the Protocol for E-hearings, by no later than February 23, 2021.
" Timothy Moseley” "