Statement of Allegations: In The Matter of Andrew Thomson et al.
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
ANDREW THOMSON, PETER BOJTOS,
LEN SPRAGGETT and SEAN SPRAGGETT
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") make the following allegations:
1. Link Mineral Ventures Limited ("Link") is incorporated under the laws of Canada.Link is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of Andrew Thomson, Peter Bojtos, Len Spraggett and Sean Spraggett(individually, a "Respondent" and collectively, the "Respondents") is, or was duringthe financial year of Link ended December 31, 1999 a director, officer, significantshareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights of Link) orindividual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosed information.
3. Link failed to file annual financial statements for its financial year ended December31, 1999 (the "Financial Statements") on or before May 19, 2000, contrary tosubsection 78(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have access to,information regarding the affairs of Link that has not been generally disclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in thesecurities of Link until such time as all disclosure required by Ontario securities lawhas been made by Link.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading,whether direct or indirect, in the securities of Link by the Respondents cease untilsuch time as Link has made all filings it is required to make under Ontario securitieslaw.