5th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Canada
This event will bring together leaders from across the ETF industry, including ETF sponsors, exchanges, broker-dealers, institutional investors, regulators, and other market participants.
The summit is designed to provide the opportunity for traders, portfolio managers, and advisors at buyside institutional investor and financial advisors to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, product trends: active, bitcoin, crypto, ESG, thematic and trading developments that are impacting investors.
Wednesday, November 29th – Day 1
In person: Borden Ladner Gervais LLP's office, Bay Adelaide Centre, East Tower, 22 Adelaide St W #3400, Toronto, ON M5H 4E3, Canada
(10:45am – 11:15am ET) How Regulations are Impacting ETFs and Investors
- Moderator: Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Catherine Chamberlain, Head of Legal and Compliance, Americas, Vanguard Investments Canada Inc.
- Raymond Chan, Director of the Investment Funds and Structured Products Branch (IFSP), Ontario Securities Commission
- Roma Lotay, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Grace Pereira, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP