Visits from foreign delegations
The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) welcomes opportunities to host delegations from other agencies which are responsible for regulating financial services and markets.
To help us prepare for your visit and ensure you have a productive experience, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible when you would like to visit the OSC by contacting us by email. Please provide us with as much information as possible, including the following:
- the name and address of the organization
- description of your organization:
- country or jurisdiction that the organization oversees
- name and title of the contact person
- office and mobile telephone numbers, and email address of the contact person
- date of proposed visit
- names and position titles of the people in the delegation who will be visiting
- a few words about why you are interested in visiting the OSC
- what issues you would be interested in discussing
- will you be visiting with other organizations during your trip to Ontario or Canada?
- details about any other recent visits to the OSC by any member of your organization, if applicable
- any further information you think would be helpful for us to have
We will do our best to accommodate your request.
You may find the following background materials to be of interest:
- about the OSC
- OSC role as a securities regulator
- domestic and international engagement
- OSC reports and publications
During your visit
We may ask general questions about your jurisdictional oversight. We hope to learn about how matters are dealt with in your jurisdiction as you learn about ours.
Thank you for your interest in the OSC. We look forward to receiving your request.