Completing the 2024 Risk Assessment Questionnaire
This webinar will assist registrants in completing the 2024 Risk Assessment Questionnaire (RAQ). We will:
- highlight the key changes to the RAQ including: (1) the new filing process through the OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal, (2) how to create an account, and (3) navigating the RAQ,
- discuss the pre-population of certain information previously provided by firms,
- answer frequently asked questions, and
- walkthrough areas of the RAQ which may have been challenging for registrants in the past.
The RAQ is used to gather information about the business operations, practices and procedures of firms registered with the OSC.
Who should attend
Individuals who will be involved in the completion of the RAQ for their registrant firm.
Why should you attend
- Understand the purpose of the RAQ and staff’s expectations for completing the RAQ
- Learn the new features and functionality to assist with completing and filing the RAQ through the OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal
- Make the completion process more effective and efficient for your firm