Buffalo Coal Corp.
Applicant deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario).
Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16 as am., s. 1(6).
IN THE MATTER OF THE BUSINESS CORPORATIONS ACT (ONTARIO), R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16, AS AMENDED (the OBCA) AND IN THE MATTER OF BUFFALO COAL CORP. (the Applicant)
ORDER (Subsection 1(6) of the OBCA)
UPON the application of the Applicant to the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") for an order pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA to be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public;
AND UPON the Applicant representing to the Commission that:
1. The Applicant is an "offering corporation" as defined in subsection 1(1) of the OBCA;
2. The head office of the Applicant is located at GreyTown Road Industrial Area, Cnr Woodlands and Kelvin Drive, Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal 3000;
3. The Applicant has no intention to seek public financing by way of an offering of securities;
4. On April 28, 2023, the Applicant was granted an order (the Reporting Issuer Order) pursuant to subclause 1(10)(a)(ii) of the Securities Act (Ontario) that it is not a reporting issuer in Ontario and is not a reporting issuer or equivalent in any other jurisdiction in Canada in accordance with the simplified procedure set out in National Policy 11-206 Process for Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications; and
5. The representations set out in the Reporting Issuer Order continue to be true.
AND UPON the Commission being satisfied that to grant this order would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA that the Applicant be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public.
DATED at Toronto on this 10th day of May, 2023.
Manager, Corporate Finance
Ontario Securities Commission
OSC File #: 2023/0176