Magnet Forensics Inc.
Applicant deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario).
Applicable Legislative Provisions
Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16 as am., s. 1(6).
IN THE MATTER OF
THE BUSINESS CORPORATIONS ACT (ONTARIO)
R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16, AS AMENDED (the OBCA)
AND IN THE MATTER OF
MAGNET FORENSICS INC. (the Applicant)
(Subsection 1(6) of the OBCA)
UPON the application of the Applicant to the Ontario Securities Commission (the Commission) for an order pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA to be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public;
AND UPON the Applicant representing to the Commission that:
1. The Applicant is an "offering corporation" as defined in subsection 1(1) of the OBCA.
2. The Applicant's head office is located at 2220 University Avenue East, Suite 300, Waterloo, Ontario N2K0A8.
3. The Applicant's subordinate voting shares were delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange on April 11, 2023.
4. The Applicant has no intention to seek public financing by way of an offering of securities.
5. On April 17, 2023, the Applicant was granted an order (the Reporting Issuer Order) pursuant to subclause 1(10)(a)(ii) of the Securities Act (Ontario) that it is not a reporting issuer in Ontario and is not a reporting issuer or the equivalent in any other jurisdiction in Canada in accordance with the simplified procedure set out in National Policy 11-206 Process for Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications.
6. The representations set out in the Reporting Issuer Order continue to be true.
AND UPON the Commission being satisfied that to grant this order would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA, that the Applicant be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public.
DATED at Toronto this 18th day of April, 2023.