Recipe Unlimited Corporation
Applicant deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario).
Applicable Legislative Provisions
Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16 as am., s. 1(6).
THE BUSINESS CORPORATIONS ACT (ONTARIO), R.S.O. 1990, C. B.16, AS AMENDED (the OBCA) AND IN THE MATTER OF RECIPE UNLIMITED CORPORATION (the Applicant)
ORDER (subsection 1(6) of the OBCA)
UPON the application of the Applicant to the Ontario Securities Commission (the Commission) for an order pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA to be deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public;
AND UPON the Applicant having represented to the Commission that:
1. The Applicant is an "offering corporation" as defined in subsection 1(1) of the OBCA;
2. The Applicant's head office is located in Ontario;
3. The Applicant has no intention to seek public financing by way of an offering of securities;
4. On November 11, 2022 the Applicant was granted an order (the Reporting Issuer Order) pursuant to subclause 1(10)(a)(ii) of the Securities Act (Ontario) that it is not a reporting issuer in Ontario and is not a reporting issuer or the equivalent in any other jurisdiction of Canada in accordance with the simplified procedure set out in National Policy 11-206 Process for Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications; and
5. The representations set out in the Reporting Issuer Order continue to be true.
AND UPON the Commission being satisfied that to grant this order would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED by the Commission pursuant to subsection 1(6) of the OBCA, that the Applicant is deemed to have ceased to be offering its securities to the public.
DATED at Toronto on this 1st day of March, 2023.