Scheduled outage: OSC web filing portal Sept. 22, 2023 from 6:30 pm to 1:30 am (EST) on Sept. 23, 2023
Waterloo Brewing Ltd.
National Policy 11-206 Process for Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications -- The issuer ceased to be a reporting issuer under securities legislation.
Applicable Legislative Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as am., s. 1(10)(a)(ii).
April 4, 2023
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES LEGISLATION OF ONTARIO AND IN THE MATTER OF WATERLOO BREWING LTD. (THE APPLICANT)
Waterloo Brewing Ltd.
c/o Carlsberg Canada Inc.
1425 North Service Road East, Suite 102
Re: Waterloo Brewing Ltd. (the Applicant) -- application for an order under subclause 1(10)(a)(ii) of the Securities Act (Ontario) (the Act) that the Applicant is not a reporting issuer
The Applicant has applied to the Ontario Securities Commission for an order under subclause 1(10)(a)(ii) of the Act that the Applicant is not a reporting issuer.
In this order, "securityholder" means, for a security, the beneficial owner of the security.
The Applicant has represented to the Commission that:
1. the Filer is not an OTC reporting issuer under Multilateral Instrument 51-105 Issuers Quoted in the US. Over-the-Counter Markets;
2. the outstanding securities of the Filer, including debt securities are beneficially owned, directly or indirectly, by fewer than 15 securityholders in each of the jurisdictions of Canada and fewer than 51 securityholders in total worldwide;
3. no securities of the Filer, including debt securities are traded in Canada or another country on a marketplace as defined in National Instrument 21-101 Marketplace Operation or any other facility for bringing together buyers and sellers of securities where trading data is publicly reported;
4. the Filer is applying for an order that the Filer has ceased to be a reporting issuer in all of the jurisdictions of Canada in which it is a reporting issuer; and
5. the Filer is not in default of securities legislation in any jurisdiction.
The Director is satisfied that it would not be prejudicial to the public interest to grant the requested relief and orders that the Applicant is not a reporting issuer.
Manager, Corporate Finance
Ontario Securities Commission
OSC File #: 2023/0114